- Examine is awesome for finding supplements.
- Herbs you take need to be standardized! otherwise there’s no guarantee of active compounds.
- To really vet something read the papers. Get papers on Sci-hub.
- Your body makes this before bedtime
- As you get older you make less
- Looking at blue light destroys it (computer monitors, phones)
- Start low, like 0.5 or 1 mg
- I take 1.5 mg nightly, this one cut in half
- Blue light messes sleep up
- This makes your screen yellowy at night
Modafinil – Focus while sleep deprived
- Novel stimulent, less cracked out than most
- Popularly used by militaries
- Pretty safe
- It’s like sleep insurance
- Not a substitute for sleep!
- See also: Reddit /r/afinil/
N-acetylcysteine – Mitigate damage from loud noise
N-acetylcysteine – Mitigate damage from binge drinking
Dihydromyricetin – Flush alcohol out faster
Milk thistle – Heal your liver
TUDCA – Heal your liver